Saturday, February 13, 2010

Shawn's Snow Day

I'm sure that all of you know that snow has been sweeping across the US. Yesterday, Georgia was no different. It began to snow at my house around 3 and by bedtime last night we had around 4 inches! An very rarely heard of event here in the Deep South. Shawn and I had already scheduled a boudoir session that was to take place in a barn in honor of a Suicide Girls' set that Shawn had seen and really liked. Well, we weren't going anywhere today. And we had a rare opportunity that we both decided to take advantage of. So we bundled up and headed out into the (by now melting) snow. She was certainly braver than I, considering she was the one that would be wearing very little clothing. Oh yeah, and she did lay down in the snow too. But the shots that we got were absolutely amazing and ones that I may never have the opportunity to shoot again. Here they are. . .























No comments:

Post a Comment